Blog Description

Being a Stay At Home Mother was never in my plans. I hadn't planned on Wiping little tushies, carrying on conversations in gibberish, or watching Duck Tales over and over....Join me on my journey and adventure of transitioning from a Working Mommy to a Stay At Home Mommy!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Figuring This Out

So, It has been almost a month.  Almost a month FULL of uncertainty, chaos, rambling, crying, laughing, projects, and so forth.

I have enjoyed spending this time with my son.  I have enjoyed growing as a Mother, and learning how to cope with the endless boredom of my day.  HA!  Boredom.  There are days that feel terribly slow.  But the home renovation is really helping with that.  I have really been able to focus on that.  I can't lie though and say that my supplemental income could have really helped with me being able to DECORATE the new remodel!  Oh how I would love to just have a few hundred bucks laying around that I could go NUTS at Hobby Lobby, Tai Pan and others with! ;)

My son and I are finally beginning to have the understanding of what this means for both of us.  He is starting to be a bit more cooperative with me, and I have learned more patience than I have had in the past.

This is a good thing... This is a good thing... This is a good thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment